Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new season, a new hobby


Fall is without a doubt my absolute favorite season. Summer is finally over with its scorching days, short sleeves that show fat arms and ridiculously high power bills. It's time to buy school supplies and a cute sweater. Like Meg Ryan said in "You've Got Mail", I could just give someone a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils! So welcome rain, new colors, sounds of kids on the playground and back-to-school sales that can't be beat. Also, welcome a new hobby...blogging. I've followed friends and families blogs for months now and decided it was time to share with the world my thoughts (whether you want them or not) and a pic now and then.

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Fall Is my favorite time of the year also. I love it when those long hot summer days come to an end and I can snuggle up in a blanket. There is nothing like fall colors to make your day.

The picture of J is cute. What Personality!