Friday, November 21, 2008

Today I am thankful for puppies, dogs, canines, my Mocha child, whatever you want to call them. I LOVE dogs. My chocolate lab has been my baby for nearly 10 years now. She's graying around her muzzle and I think her eyesight is going. She's not as energetic as she used to be, but man I just love her. She has protected us, been the best sibling to Jameson any kid could ever want, entertained us and loved us unconditionally.

This is not a picture of her, you can see one here. This is just a stinking cute puppy pic I found and loved. That's why it makes me so sad when I hear about people that don't take care of their pets or people that even abuse them. I will stop there because I get really fired up about that topic.

Thank you Heavenly Father for giving us dogs and all animals!

No comments: