Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Half the fun!

Look who's turning 6 1/2!



I know what you're saying. This kid gets a half birthday? Yep, that's right. When you have a December birthday, you get a cake and one present in June. That's just how it is if I'm your mom. Today is his half birthday but we celebrated a few days early on Sunday with family. The cake is chocolate buttercream. It's topped with Plo Koon's ship from Star Wars and the yellow things on the cake are stars not flowers! You know, the galaxy?

4 comments:

allison said...

I got the stars right away!! And since I have a birthday in June, does that mean you will make me a cake in December?

Nancy Nina said...

You bet! Coome on over!

Nate said...

I dont ever get a half b-day and my b-day is closer to x-mass than jameson's. The world just isnt fair anymore. Might as well lay down and die :).

Anonymous said...

Yummmmm. Cake. You know that song that says something like, "I love you like a fat kid love cake"? Well, I am that kid of whom he speaks.