Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wedded Bliss

It seems wedding bells are ringing for many couples this time of year. Not only did Nate and I just celebrate our anniversary, my nephew, Will just married his sweetheart Kari. Welcome to the fam Kari! They were married in Arizona a couple of weeks ago but celebrated with a reception here in Utah.


Here is Carter the Wedding Crasher...


Seriously...who can resist those curls?



My friend Tanya or "T" as we like to call her, from work just got hitched as well. I even had the honor of making her cake...chocolate, no less! In my baking weekend frenzy (brownies for nephew's reception on Friday and wedding cake for T on Saturday) I didn't take pics of the wedding cake. I'm hoping to see some from others that were in attendance.



Now were on to niece Chelsea's wedding in May. A 4-tier carrot cake has been ordered. Am I up for the task? Just ask Carter who enjoys hanging out under my feet in the kitchen with all the pots and pans...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I've heard you are quite the cook, but didn't know you were a cake constructer. Pictures please :)

Mom and Kenz said...

Wow -- I'm impressed!