1. That littlest one of mine...he's a cutie but oh such a messmaker.
2. I have baby chicks in my basement.
3. Quarterly crap deadlines at work.
4. Elder & Sister Long left on their second mission! Nate's parents are currently in the MTC and then off to the brand new New Mexico Farmington LDS Mission.
5. Trying to make Spring Break memorable for a 9-year-old boy sans Disneyland or other exciting destinations.
6. Turning our house upside-down to find the Turbo Tax software purchased several weeks earlier.
7. Getting an application in for Officer Long. Realizing it takes a village (or just my department at work) to do so. Then making pies to thank them all.
8. Folding laundry and buying milk. Folding laundry and buying milk. Folding laundry and buying milk.
9. Reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Banana Split, and The Good Earth.
10. Getting pictures taken at Foto Fly. Thanks Lisa L. for the recommendation. Stay tuned for some sneak peeks!
4 comments:
All right the chickens in your basement I totally understand. Got 20 myself out in the little chick nursery, plus 6 guineas!
Carter is a cute mess maker! Hope your enjoying banana split. It made me want pineapple and ice cream!
Where is he applying?
I totally understand the folding laundry and buying milk...We have already talked about our mess makers. I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Post a Comment