Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is what I often wake up to


On another note, we went for professional portraits and it was a BUST. Carter was hungry and a cranky pants through the whole thing. We got like one decent picture then rescheduled. Went for the rescheduled shoot and planned accordingly...arrived 45 minutes early to allow him to dine at his preferred leisurely pace, humored him with his study of lights and then he was finally out enough to get some great shots. Now I'm exhausted.

How do people get these kinds of shots? Narcotics?

8 comments:

thederricks said...

That picture is adorable!!!

The Holland Family said...

Darling... that's all i have to say.

Unknown said...

Both babies are so cute! Carter looks so sweet....I can't believe he's ever cranky.
KH

Misty said...

Who took that? Anne Geddes??? Beautiful pic!

allison said...

Hey, I think I have one of Harriet like that on Saturday. Good for you for getting it done, we all think we're going to get those early shots, then it's to late. Scraptastic shots!

The Lymans said...

I'd say that one shot was worth all of your trouble. Wow!!

Marye Jane said...

Wish I could bend like that still!!

Mom and Kenz said...

My kids would love to wake up to that cute little puppy face. And as for pix... totally agree. Infant pictures/kid pictures were my least favorite thing ever! I did them all the time with the girls for their birth parents, and poor Cam... I think we took him in 1x....