Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fudge



Happy New Year All!



I made fudge last night. If I could bring all of you a little plate of it, I would and it would have a note attached that said, "Happy New Year...don't fudge it up
by not reading my blog
(and not leaving a comment)"

6 comments:

allison said...

Totally get the no comments thing. You write and write...with no validation! Don't worry I feel your frustration and regularly read your blog. Have a great 2012!

Shella's Ramblings said...

PS I comment often. Love you...I will come by for fudge.

The Lymans said...

I will comment any day for those who make fudge!

Kathleen Holland said...

Fudge! No nuts.

Jackie said...

Fudge...I love it, but it gives me gas. And I always read your blog. Keep writing.

Laurie said...

I read your blog Nine and you make me laugh! So, keep on writing!