Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well of course she is...

I'm sick and realize that I am crabbier than usual. Since I'm not sleeping due to the hacking that I do, I watch TV in the wee hours of the night. TLC is one of my favorites. I have a thing for Jon & Kate plus 8. Apparently, the rest of America does as well and due to it's popularity, TLC has launched several other large family series. The Duggar family came to us quite some time ago as a special but now they have their own show...


Most of time I feel like people can do what they want. They seem to love their kids and aren't on state assistance so let them be. Mama Duggar announced a few months ago that they are expecting No. 18 in January. Seriously? Is it really about having a family or something else? Why the hell can't I have a No. 2? I promise I wouldn't dress my two children in cult-like clothing, wear my hair with bi-level bangs or arrange their marriages.

No comments: