Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Luke, I Am Your Mother


If you ever see Jameson with a black knit glove on, do not, I repeat, DO NOT ask him if he is Michael Jackson. He doesn't think it's cool (and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know who MJ is). No, he is Luke Skywalker post lightsaber duel with his nurturing father, Darth. Remember, he gets his right hand cut off? My little Jedi Knight is no respecter of places - he'll wear it to school, church, stores or wherever The Force leads him.

The other day I reminded him that he needed to wash his hands before eating a snack. He replied, "I'll wash this hand, but this [gloved] one doesn't need it...it has The Force."

2 comments:

allison said...

As someone who checks for little bugs under the microscope, I believe he is right, the force will protect him.

Mom and Kenz said...

How funny! He is down in my basement right now playing Lego Star Wars telling Cameron which wii character he is planning to marry!