Friday, November 7, 2008
27 Days of Thanks Continued...
Today I am thankful for my career. Maybe because it is Friday and I don't work on Fridays...but seriously, I love what I do. I am allowed to work part-time with a flexible schedule. I also happen to have the best boss ever...it's true...my mom even said so. I love the people I help. I get to see them move from the shelter into their own apartment and often do things many of us take for granted - like have a private bathroom, an address to receive mail and leave the light on all night if they want. While my profession can be extremely discouraging on many levels, I believe I get to be a minuscule part of the positive change in people's lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, we are happy to have you with us at work! :)
Post a Comment